GOVERNOR OF THE VORONEZH REGION
dated November 23, 2012 N 417 - y
ON APPROVAL OF THE INVESTMENT DECLARATION OF THE VORONEZH REGION
(As amended by the Decree of the Governor of the Voronezh Region No. 105-y of April 8, 2016)
In order to create conditions for ensuring a favorable investment climate and ensuring state guarantees for the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of business and investment entities, I decide:
1. To approve the attached investment declaration of the Voronezh region.
2. I reserve control over the execution of this decree.
governor of the Voronezh region
of governor of the Voronezh region
dated 11/23/2012 N 417
(As amended by the Decree of the Governor of the Voronezh Region
dated 04/08/2016 number 105)
INVESTMENT DECLARATION OF THE VORONEZH REGION
1. The investment declaration of the Voronezh region is designed to create a favorable investment climate for the implementation of investment projects in the region, their administrative support and to ensure the unhindered passage of conciliation and licensing procedures in the preparation and implementation of investment projects.
2. The goal of the investment policy of the Voronezh Region is to implement a strategic plan for the economic and social development of the region, aimed at boosting the domestic economy, increasing the efficiency of social production, and ensuring a decent standard of living for the citizens of the region.
3. Legal relations bouded to investment activities in the Voronezh Region are governed by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Charter of the Voronezh Region, federal laws and laws of the Voronezh Region, and other normative legal acts.
4. The Investment Declaration of the Voronezh Region establishes the following principles of interaction between government bodies and business and investment entities:
- equality - a non-discriminatory approach to all subjects of business and investment activities within the framework of a predetermined and public system of priorities;
- involvement - participation of business and investment entities in the decision-making process affecting the socio-economic development of the region, and evaluation of their implementation;
- transparency - the general availability of the documented information of the regional authorities (with the exception of information that is secret);
- best practices - focusing administrative procedures and regulation on the best, in terms of the interests of business and investment subjects, the practice of interaction between the subjects of the Russian Federation and the subjects of investment activity.
5. The Governor of the Voronezh Region, in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, undertakes to guarantee the protection of investments, as well as the rights and interests of business and investment entities, including:
- equal treatment of all business and investment entities;
- the participation of business and investment entities in the decision-making process that is important for the region, and the assessment of their implementation;
- access to public information of executive bodies of state power of the Voronezh region;
- the absence of restrictions in the implementation of investment projects that do not threaten the life and health of people, under the current legislation;
- adoption of administrative procedures based on the innovative approach of the Voronezh region to all types of activities carried out in the region and results-oriented best practices of interaction between the authorities and business and investment entities;
- security of business and investment activities in the Voronezh region;
- protection of capital investments;
- non-interference of state bodies and officials in concluding contracts (contracts) by the investor, choice of partners, definition of obligations;
- the resolution of complex and conflict situations through negotiations.
6. In the Voronezh Region, the violated rights of subjects of business and investment activities are protected in the event of such circumstances, including violation of the terms and conditions of access to existing support mechanisms and implementation of investment projects.
7. In the Voronezh Region, comprehensive administrative support is provided to business and investment entities. These activities include the implementation of a set of measures to reduce and simplify procedures related to the maintenance of investment projects and the issuance of permits in accordance with the current legislation of the Voronezh Region, the provision of measures of state (regional) support.
8. In order to assist in the soonest implementation of investment projects, business and investment entities are invited to locate their production facilities in specialized industrial parks and technology parks located in various parts of the Voronezh region, which have all the necessary infrastructure. (As amended by the Decree of the Governor of the Voronezh Region No. 105-y of April 8, 2016)9. On the territory of the Voronezh region, investors implementing investment projects are provided with measures of state (regional) support in accordance with regional legislation, including tax privileges in terms of reducing the income tax rate and property tax exemption